The Living Room

Wordle: living room

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bees




I'm fascinated by the small things. Like, bees are different here in Oregon on the West side than they are in the desert I'm from.

These look like pretty typical Tri-Cities bees. Nothin' fancy, not a lot of extra fuzz or anything...



Portland bees are HUGE. And FURRY BEYOND BELIEF. Example:

That is one fairly gigantic bee.

So I don't have to go to class tomorrow until 9, so I'm staying up way late. It's not my best plan ever, but it resulted in a post about bees. With pictures, even! How lucky are you?

'Night kids. For more information about bees and bee safety, please visit Isaac Marion's blog:

http://www.burningbuilding.com

Search for all his entries on bees. You'll be glad you did; it's quite educational.

No comments: