The Living Room

Wordle: living room

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Making stuff

This is what I made when I fell in love with chocolate piping over the weekend:

Pretty worthwhile, I thought. Now I need to find a frame, because there's no way I'm eating that right away.



This would be my tomato-basil-fresh moz-green pepper-red onion-parmesan pizza, and the hands of my very talented friend, Jonas, as he creates a 'true' Hawiian pizza, with hoisin sauce and everything.

So first week=exceeds expectations.
If you email me your address, I'll put you on the waiting list for cookie overflow. It's gonna be good.

2 comments:

nancy said...

hey, mary! congrats on the big city life. I'm in spokane--chris is having his second surgery--

molls said...

oh my gosh, that pizza looks amazing. And...if you don't eat the chocolate piping...what do you do with it?

I'm so excited for you! And I totally want cookies.