The Living Room

Wordle: living room

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pastry Bags, Eclairs, and Heavy Sutures

Yep. I just spent a couple of hours in the ER, but it was a couple of hours less than it might have been since some nice doctors took me across the hall before they left for the night and stitched me up. It was a nasty pastry bag star-tip cut. Or a big knife, if you prefer, because that's probably a more exciting story.


As for the Hospital, it wasn't too bad.

The thing that bugs me the most at the moment is that I can't type very well, because I have this giant gauze contraption on my right index finger over my three very deep, very hospital grade sutures. life is tremendous. And I have to work in the morning, which is rockin'. I am a tired girl. But it's nice to know there's lots of people in this city who love me, and I didn't have to ride the lightrail home from the hospital.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take my Vicodin a la House.


ps Molly: the apartment would have cost me $625 a month.

1 comment:

molls said...

haha...still no sense of whether that's expensive or not. sounds less expensive than most, but I have no idea.

I hope you can type better now!

and I LOVE the treats you sent me!