The Living Room

Wordle: living room

Friday, July 4, 2008

Comics and Spoons







Spoons! The first panel is from class. Some guy we sat in front of solidly fell asleep for the better part of our two and a half hour class. At one point, Amy glances casually over her shoulder, then nearly spins off her uncomfortable stool as she whips around to me and whisper shouts "He's got his hands in his pants!"




I was too shocked to say anything funnier than that.




We laughed so hard we cried, because who does that? Who falls asleep in class and finds themselves unconsciously shoving their hands down the front of their elastic banded checked chef pants?




I'm never eating anything anyone else in this class makes. Ever.




Plus apparently later the spoons went on a jungle hike. I don't know, you'll have to ask them. I wasn't invited.





Earlier in the week, when I decided I wasn't going to take any more notes in this class because I think it might cause some kind of boredom induced paralysis, and because watching her pace strains my neck, I started drawing lil' class inspired comics. Some are taken from some insane line in the teacher's lecture. Some are me thinking I'm funny. All are being posted here, like some abandoned and unloved vacation slide show images. Enjoy.






2 comments:

Andrew said...

Stay low. This is fork country.

(I just assumed it was a caption contest)

theladychef said...

Andrew, I miss you so much. It's a caption contest now.