The Living Room

Wordle: living room

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pastry school back when I liked it...

Sugar. That's all sugar. Every bit above the cardboard presentation board it's on. Sugar.
It's a piggy! It's pretty much the first thing I've felt really good about the final product for, too. I love it. Other people found this project really difficult, and while I did too, it just seemed to come together for me. My muscles are apparently attuned to the molding, bending and blowing of hot hot hot sugar. This lil' guy is going in the display case downstairs. Hopefully I won't have dropped out of school before then.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

That is incredible.

But, seriously, who's ordering a pig-shaped dessert? Then again, who cares.

Andrew said...

Right. Did you say "sugar alcohol"?