The Living Room

Wordle: living room

Sunday, March 14, 2010

True

  1. I live with 7 other people that I know love me with a love I hope I can reflect with equal fervor and commitment.
  2. I have a great job that will meet my needs creatively and student loans-ly.
  3. I am still heinously immature and irresponsible sometimes.
  4. I love being with people, in their stories.
  5. I want to be around kids more. Other peoples', my own eventually, right now...just other peoples'....
  6. I'm discovering a kind of unity that is worth fighting for; these are bonds I expect to defend because of my love for these people.
  7. I am now a pastry chef, a sniper, and a barista. And not a sniper.
  8. Boop boop boop.
  9. Regardless of how I feel about my life in the little pieces, I can feel the arms around me in the big story, making me a very small but integral part of it. Or so I'm told.
  10. It's all one story. All of it. Family, your choices affect me, and mine you, and that's alright. That's more than alright, that's crucial. Help me choose wisely for a better story for you.

2 comments:

molls said...

you could be a sniper.

also, I am proud of the woman you are, and I hope you stay hopelessly immature for a decade more at least.

Liesl said...

I love your house and family! I wish I was one of the seven, but I love knowing that our stories interconnect and thus I am a part of the 7+ that make up your house and the multitudes more that make up your family! Boop, boop, boop. (thank you Robby for that!)